8 thoughts on “Department of Missouri By-Laws revised June 2011

  1. I think my post wants me to be their Adjutant, but it has been several years since I was active in the VFW. Is there an adjutant’s guide book, etc? If so, how do I lay my hands on one>
    Thanks, so much.
    ~John Partin, PNCS, USN (retired) Life Member VFW
    9533 Tealridge Drive
    St. Louis, MO 63126-3122

    • John,

      I will contact you by phone today to get more information as to what post etc. Maybe we can meet at your post and I can go over the Adjutants duties and any guides.

      Ken Allison
      District 12 Commander

  2. I am helping fellow Vietnam Vet Ken Stacer trying to find friend Randy Erbes who I believe lives in St. Clair, Mo. As with many now a day there is no contact number for him in the phone directory. My hope is that you will give him this message and he can contact me. 630-569-0374. I also served with Randy 1967-68. Headquarters Co. 62nd Engr. Bn. 20th Engr. Bde. Long Binh Post. My hope is that he is a member of your post. Thank you for your help. Greg Houk 62nd HHC Engr. Bn. Vietnam 67-68

  3. Kenneth R. Stone says:

    I served in Korea from April, 1962 through April 1963, and I was reading that Missouri has approved a medal for soldiers from Missouri to apply for the medal. I would be interested in directions on how to apply for the medal. I currently live in Texas. My e-mail address is Krs30@suddenlink.net. I would be grateful for any informatiion you could furnish. My address is 102 Hummingbird Cove
    Georgetown, Tx 78633 ph is 512-639-9323

  4. Cornell Carter says:

    when do you meet? Post 4223 Lemay?

  5. Roger L. Kopf says:

    I am looking for verification (DD 214) on a man who was in the service from Missouri.
    His granddaughter wants to transfer her membership to Nebraska, and we cannot accept her unless we can verify her grandfather’s service with a DD 214.
    His name is A Hon J. Bruns
    She was in VFW Auxiliary 4030.
    If you have his DD 214 on file, could you let me know, and FAX the DD 214 to the Otoe County Veteran Service Office at 402-873-3377?
    I hope I’m going out on a limb doing this, I’m just trying to help the lady out.

Leave a Reply