DATE-LOCATION-The Forest Service is excited to hire excepted service eligible applicants, such as Veterans and persons with disabilities (Schedule A). Applications will be accepted on www.usajobs.gov, December 16 – 20, 2016.
Frestry Technicians (GS-5)
Engineering Technicians (GS-5) and
Visitor Information Assistants (GS-5).
Jobs are available throughout the United States.
- US Citizenship
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- If declaring Veteran status, you must submit DD-214, SF-15 or VA documentation
- If you’re applying as a Schedule A applicant, you must submit a Schedule A letter certifying you meet the criteria set forth in 5 CFR 213.3102 (u). Medical documentation is not accepted.
- Applicants must apply on www.usajobs.gov. Job vacancy announcements open at 12:01 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Friday, December 16, 2016 and close at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, December 20, 2016.
- Login or sign up for an account. Build or upload a resume on the USAJobs site.
- Search for job announcement using search criteria such as location or job title. Follow the application process as outlined by the USAJobs site.
- For assistance, go to: http://help.usajobs.gov/index.php/Main_Page.